Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Experts In Media maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the contents of the Site including the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without Experts In Media’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Experts In Media are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Experts In Media. Experts In Media neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Experts In Media.
- While Experts In Media uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Experts In Media makes no warranties or representations that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. Experts In Media assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Experts In Media nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided by Experts In Media to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Experts In Media makes no representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- Experts In Media does not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Experts In Media are free of viruses or other harmful components. Experts In Media shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Experts In Media. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including Experts In Media, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Experts In Media and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of Experts In Media or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Experts In Media will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Experts In Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages, or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Experts In Media may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. By utilising the Site, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Experts In Media and supersede any prior statements or representations.
- No confidential documents from Experts In Media about recruitment are allowed to be republished online for public consumption.